Renaissance Pleasure Faire 2017 School Day
Friday, April 21, 2017
9:30am – 3:30pm
REGULAR PRICE – $14 per ticket.
One free chaperone (adult) ticket for every 10 student tickets purchased per group.
School Day gives you and your students the chance to experience the glory of the Renaissance Faire but with a customized format for students and a more interactive structure. For all grade levels, pre-school, kindergarten, elementary through high school! Homeschoolers, scout groups, brownie troops, anyone within the age group are MOST WELCOME!
PLUS FREE REGULAR SEASON FAIRE TICKETS! For every School Day admission ticket purchased (both student and adult), a complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire regular season admission ticket will be received. This ticket can be used for any regular Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays during Faire season. This ticket CANNOT be used on School Day and School Day tickets cannot be used for regular season dates. These tickets may NOT BE SOLD!
Final ticket price after December 30, 2016 is $14 per ticket and 1 free chaperone (adult) ticket is issued for every 10 student tickets purchased per group. All orders made during the early-bird period must be paid for no later than January 16, 2017 to remain eligible for the early-bird special.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Order before March 16 to avoid payment restrictions and/or late fees!! (Details in 3 bullets below)
*March 31, 2017 is the last day orders may be placed for tickets and parking passes to be shipped to you in advance.
*Orders received on or after April 1, 2017 must still be paid for in advance but may ONLY be picked up at the Box Office on School Day and Parking MUST be paid upon arrival. Cash or check will be accepted.
*Purchase orders are not considered payment. Full payment, for orders being shipped, is due by check, money order, Visa or MasterCard. A confirmation email with an invoice attached will be sent to you after your order is received. If paying by credit card, you will need to enter the information on the invoice and fax to 1.866.358.4512. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to and mail to Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc., 5926 N. Mayview Ave., Kansas City, MO 64151. All checks MUST be received by March 24, 2017. Please allow one week for delivery via regular mail. ONLY credit card payments will be accepted for orders placed after March 16. A $30 late handling fee will apply to orders placed after March 31, 2017.
Tickets for all orders received on or before March 31, 2017 will be shipped out April 3 – April 5, 2017 with expected delivery dates between April 6 and April 11, 2017. Please do not expect tickets prior to that final date.
Orders received on or after April 1, 2017 must be picked up at the Box Office on School Day.
No minimum order required.
School Day tickets are not sold at Ticketfly nor at or by the Faire itself. Orders must be placed in advance through Sheridan Sechter & Associates via ordering online, or emailing or faxing an order form. The contact person is Pensa Leonard. Email is [email protected], Fax is 866.358.4512 and Phone is 913.535.0242, press 0 to leave a message. Email is the best method for faster service.
We prefer to be able to contact you via email if possible so that we do not have to interrupt the classroom and/or be limited to a very small window of time in which to try to reach you by phone which can cause further delays in assisting you. Please include your email address on the order form for this purpose.
- Tickets on School Day are specific for student vs. adult and are not interchangeable. Please be sure to order appropriately.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- No food or beverage allowed from outside the Faire except bottled water. However, you can bring your lunch and eat outside the Faire gates.
- No refunds will be issued for order cancellations. School Day is a rain or shine event. However, should the event be completely cancelled by Faire personnel due to severe weather, a full refund will be issued.
- You must read the Rules for School Day before attending the event. This PDF contains vital information to make your trip a success!
- Bus Drivers admitted at no charge with CDL.
- BUS PARKING INFORMATION – PLEASE READ!! Parking vouchers must be ordered in advance for orders being shipped out. For orders placed on or after April 1, you will pay for parking upon your arrival into the Park. Cash or check will be accepted. There will be two open entrances for parking. The parking fee is $30 per bus. You will need to order vouchers and remit this fee with your total School Day payment. A NO-FEE OPTION for buses will be allowed. Special unloading/loading zones will be designated for non-parking buses. You must include in your order the number of buses you will bring, regardless of whether you will park or not so we may coordinate the entrances accordingly. You will receive information with your parking pass indicating which entrance you need to use including a map of the grounds.
All other vehicles will be charged $10 for parking. You must include vehicle parking vouchers in your order if placed on or before March 31, 2017 and you will need to include the parking fee with your payment to Sheridan Sechter & Associates.
Click here for our online order form or
download the Order Form PDF to submit your order.
Right click the “Order Form PDF” link and choose “Save Target As”
to save the PDF document to your computer.
Send via email to [email protected]
or fax toll free to 1.866.358.4512.
If you need to estimate your ticket count when you place your original order, you can change the order any time before the first scheduled ship date. Payment rules and deadlines still apply. Changes after March 31, 2017 need to be submitted to Pensa Leonard at [email protected] and subsequently handled at Box Office on School Day accordingly.
For Further Booking Information, Contact
Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc.
5926 N. Mayview Ave., Kansas City, MO 64151
For Faster Service, please send any questions via e-mail to:
Fax: 1.866.358.4512 Toll Free
Ph. 913.535.0242, press zero to leave a message.
If contacting by phone, please leave a detailed message and allow up to 24 hours for a return phone call. Leaving multiple messages within that time frame may only cause further delay.