Join Us In This Great Escape. Where Fantasy Rules! Located less than an hour from NYC!
The Faire is a rollicking romp through Elizabethan England complete with 16th Century games, rides, arts, crafts, food, music and dance - set within the majestic groves of Sterling Forest in Tuxedo Park, New York.
2011 - Join Us! - Featuring Spectacular Entertainment including:
- 2 Shows Daily of Armoured Joust Tournaments featuring RoundTable Productions!
- Non-Stop Spectacular Entertainment on 12 Stages!
- A Living Chess Game
- EarthQuest's Birds of Prey
- "The Dextre Tripp Thrill Show"
- The "Hey Nunnie Nunnie" Show
- Village Streets bustling with Strolling Minstrels, Musicians, Storytellers, Fairies, Magicians and MORE!
Hundreds of brightly costumed performers fill the stages and streets with laughter. Join Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth I on a grand visit to an amazing 16th century Faire! Cheer your favorite knight at the Joust Tournament. Meet Robin Hood & his Merry Men. Feast on savory sweets & tempting treats. Watch amazing acrobatic feats! Enjoy and Interact with magicians, jugglers & strolling musicians; join in a Living Chess Match, or thrill to swashbuckling pirates and laugh at tall tales! Play a game of skill or chance. Browse hundreds of shoppes, featuring the finest in hand made wares, as you stroll through our quaint village.
JOIN US IN THIS GREAT ESCAPE!!