13 rules for survival:
WARNING!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NR THIS ATTRACTION IS NOT RATED
Is not recommended for children under 8 years of age.
13 WAYS TO HAVE YOUR BEST NIGHT OF FRIGHT!!
- DO NOT touch the actors, and they will not touch you!
- NO photography or video taping is allowed.
- NO smoking drinking or eating is allowed inside a haunted attraction at the Forest of Fear.
- NO running. What you can't see could hurt you or other fright seekers!
- Group sizing for entering the Slaughterhouse is 10 people or less. No exceptions! If you plan on arriving in a larger group than this, decide amongst yourselves which bodies will be offered up first.
- NO touching props, scenery, equipment or monsters. These objects may be delicate, or heavy or dangerous. Please don't attempt to manhandle the objects you see.
- DO NOT hide from your group and attempt to scare them yourself. That's what our monsters are... dying... to do!
- Your Admission Ticket entitles you to ONE entry into the Slaughterhouse.
- Several emergency EXITS are located in the Slaughterhouse. If you are too scared to continue, one of our costumed performers will happily escort you to the nearest exit.
- DO NOT taunt the actors. Our ghouls and monsters are working hard to entertain you to give you and other souls the best fright of the night! Provoking them in any way may get you ejected from the grounds. They will only break character in the event of an emergency.
- DON'T STOP! While in the Slaughterhouse keep moving! We do our best to give you and your group the biggest and safest scares we can. Giving you and your group of foolish mortals the right spacing between other packs of lost souls, gives everyone the best show possible.
- YOU ARE BEING WATCHED! For your safety and the safety of others, security guards as well as night-vision security cameras can follow through every inch of darkness and fear in The Slaughterhouse as well as the Fear's grounds. In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of a costumed performer or a security guard to the nearest exit.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. We cannot stop the production to search for it, nor will you be allowed back in the attraction to search for it yourself. If items are found by our staff, they will be put in the lost and found box in the main office. If you do lose something, you can write down your name, address, phone number and a description of the item and leave it at the box office and we will contact you if and when we find it.
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon return of admission price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending The Forest of Fear. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participating in The Forest of Fear. In acceptance by entrance into The Forest of Fear, holder agrees to release the operator, it's parent corporation, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may rise directly or indirectly from attending The Forest of Fear or any of it's attractions.