Ready to Join the Fun?
Join the 2016 Friends of Faire!
I've been coming up to Faire for many years. Three years ago I joined Friends of Faire. I have to say that this was the best move I have ever made! The people who work there (henches) do such a fabulous job of helping everyone, watching out for overheating/dehydration and just being fantastic! The name "Friends" of faire certainly has made me feel like a welcome friend at faire. Each one takes the time to greet me as I walk into the garden, and those smiles each week keep me going through the week. I regret closing weekend knowing it will be many more months before I see my Friends. ~ Kristen North
|Can’t get enough of the Bristol Renaissance Faire? Are you a true blue Faire fan? Indulge that urge and take your involvement beyond the status of Patron to an official “Friend of the Faire”.
Membership is open to anyone and includes one-time visitors as well as season ticket holders, patrons, merchants, and performers alike. An honored division of Renaissance Entertainment Productions’ national Friends of Faire organization, the Bristol FOF group offers 2 levels of membership which include a variety of benefits ranging from deeply discounted tickets, a private on-site garden and your own privies – just to name a few!
MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE NOW – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
The Bristol FoF offers 2 levels of membership which include a variety of benefits designed to enhance your Faire experience:
Jester Level: $50
- A beautiful pewter FoF membership medallion especially crafted by Sheldon Pewter (issued in the Garden only)
- Access to the members-only Friends of Faire Garden:
- Free Gatorade and water
- Covered pavilion
- Shaded tables and benches
- Private dressing rooms
- Clean, private, handicapped sized privies (port-a-johns)
- Hot water for hand washing
- Baby changing station
- The ability to purchase tickets for park admission at the will-call window at $13 for adults, $7 for children
- Two 25% discount coupons for the Renaissance Collection shops
- A members-only Facebook group
- Access to members only merchandise
- Specialized classes and seminars about the Elizabethan period
- Special invitation to all FoF Feasts and Events
- The opportunity to get to know other faire fans like yourself!
Noble Level: $110
Everything in the Jester Level plus…
A Prepaid Season Parking Pass for the lot just to the south of the Front Gate!
All orders placed through the Bristol Renaissance Faire offices will have a $3.00 processing fee per order, not per item.
Not sure if you want to join? Purchase a Day Pass (available ONLY at the Friends of Faire Garden) and learn first-hand what being a member is all about!